DIY Pinhole Camera / Solargraphy Kit
Free shipping on orders over $35
- Design: KDT
- Materials: Heavy 200lb. card stock
- Dimensions: (Assembled) 10,2 x 7,6 x 3 cm
Want to know more about shipping?
Free Shipping Available In The Continental United States For Orders Above $34.99
- Orders Ship With FedEx SmartPost OR UPS / FedEx Ground
- Delivery Time Is 3-7 Business Days
- Orders Below $34.99 Offer A $7.99 UPS / FedEx Ground Option
Express Shipping Available In The Continental United States For Any Order
- Orders Ship With UPS / FedEx 2 Day Shipping
- Delivery Time Is 3 Business Days
Canadian Shipping Options Available For All Orders
- Free Shipping On Orders Above $99.99 USD
- Orders From $0 - $99.99 USD Offer A $19.99 USD UPS / FedEX Ground Option
- All Canadian Orders Delivery Time Is 4-8 Business Days
Australia Shipping Options Available For All Orders
- Orders Ship With FedEx International Flat Rate $29.99 USD
- All Australia Orders Delivery Time Is 4-8 Business Days
Global Shipping Options Available For All Orders
- Orders Ship With FedEx International Flat Rate $34.99 USD
- All Global Orders Delivery Time Is 4-8 Business Days
Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Options Available For All Orders
- Orders Ship With FedEx SmartPost OR UPS / FedEx Ground Flat Rate $9.99
- Delivery Time Is 4-8 Business Days
Cute idea but horrible product. Instructions are hard to understand and diagrams are too small to see and are confusing. Now that the camera is completed, I’m pretty sure the film advance is too flimsy to actually advance the film. And incredibly, there is no way to know how far you need to advance the film to take another picture - you just have to guess!
If I decide to waste some money on a roll of film and processing and the camera holds together long enough to take some pictures, It’s doubtful the camera is light tight — the pictures will probably be ruined by light leaks.
Just what I needed. You have to put it together but it all works out. Used it for a pinhole project of my own for school. Definitely works!
Nice pinhole camera! Though I wish the instructions were a bit more helpful, maybe maybe l the parts that are labeled with letters as numbers, because it’s a bit difficult to understand. Overall, works well! For my camera I didn’t use every piece so it might not look the same as a completed finished one
I have yet to receive the item!
Take a gamble!
Show me a