Wooden Standing Head Massager
Free shipping on orders over $35
- Design: FormNation
- Materials: Beechwood, metal
- Packaging: PET box
- Dimensions: 20 x 6 x 6 cm
Want to know more about shipping?
Free Shipping Available In The Continental United States For Orders Above $34.99
- Orders Ship With FedEx SmartPost OR UPS / FedEx Ground
- Delivery Time Is 3-7 Business Days
- Orders Below $34.99 Offer A $7.99 UPS / FedEx Ground Option
Express Shipping Available In The Continental United States For Any Order
- Orders Ship With UPS / FedEx 2 Day Shipping
- Delivery Time Is 3 Business Days
Canadian Shipping Options Available For All Orders
- Free Shipping On Orders Above $99.99 USD
- Orders From $0 - $99.99 USD Offer A $19.99 USD UPS / FedEX Ground Option
- All Canadian Orders Delivery Time Is 4-8 Business Days
Australia Shipping Options Available For All Orders
- Orders Ship With FedEx International Flat Rate $29.99 USD
- All Australia Orders Delivery Time Is 4-8 Business Days
Global Shipping Options Available For All Orders
- Orders Ship With FedEx International Flat Rate $34.99 USD
- All Global Orders Delivery Time Is 4-8 Business Days
Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Options Available For All Orders
- Orders Ship With FedEx SmartPost OR UPS / FedEx Ground Flat Rate $9.99
- Delivery Time Is 4-8 Business Days
I ordered two of these. The first is problem-free, and it's an attractive tool with a clever built-in storage method--a rare quality in a scalp massager.
The other scalp massager, however, fell apart when I took it out of the box. There is a pin wedged into the center which holds the wires in place. The pin for this one was loose in the box.
This is the second Kikkerland product I've purchased (out of 8) that was so poorly constructed that it fell apart almost immediately.
This would not normally spur me to leave a negative review. Unfortunately, when I emailed with my order number and explanation to ask kindly for a replacement, I was told to call in.
There is no way to exchange or return items to this website without calling in, waiting on hold, and speaking to a person. This is an antiquated and inconvenient method for dispensing customer care.
For this reason, I recommend against making purchases from this website. Most of these items are available for purchase elsewhere, and those companies make returns and exchanges fast and easy for customers who have an issue.
Take a gamble!
Show me a